BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
"To be the BEST that we can be, we must truly understand and believe in the power of challenge, survival, and life obstacles. The moment you realize that...you become a better person because of the challenges that you have faced, is the moment you become a survivor of life! That moment you become UNSTOPPABLE!! Today do something that scares you! Push your limits and SUCCEED!"

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

PLAN Z

So yesterday I went and started the first series of 3 procedures that my pain management doctor is trying (as I call it PLAN Z) to see if this will take any of my chronic pain away!

I call it PLAN Z...because this is it...there are NO more options left...no other type of procedures...no other kinds of medications....the only other type of things left will be surgeries!! And I am NOT going there...not yet...SURGERY IS NOT AN OPTION...I have had my fair share! At least so far....let's see I have had 9 in 9 years...I think my body deserves a break. I WILL NOT give in or GIVE UP! I will JUST DEAL! I will deal with the daily pain I am in. I will deal with the CHRONIC PAIN that I am in. Between nerve pain, tingling, numbness, stabbing pain, dullness, sharpness, cramping, joint stiffness...I WILL DEAL!!  As much as I HATE taking all the meds I take...I WILL take them...all 15 pills a day to function!! I will down them everyday!!

So I will go thru this...I will deal with it and see if it works!!! We shall see......

0 comments: