BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
"To be the BEST that we can be, we must truly understand and believe in the power of challenge, survival, and life obstacles. The moment you realize that...you become a better person because of the challenges that you have faced, is the moment you become a survivor of life! That moment you become UNSTOPPABLE!! Today do something that scares you! Push your limits and SUCCEED!"

Friday, June 25, 2010

Negative...trying to turn positive

Yesterday was Series #2 of my procedures that I am doing. THe first one didn't take at all...all it feels like I have someone nailing my left hip an dlower spine with a baseball bat and constantly bruised deeply!! My Doc didn't like it at all...especially when I usually do into his office with a pain level of 2 or 3 and yesteray was a 5. So we did hte second set hoping that it tkes. If not, I am all out of options to realive any of my chronic pain. I just have to start dealing with the level I am at and know tht this is it for me.
The thing I do tell myself is, I might have chronic pain, but it just reminds me daily that I am still here. I am still her to be a mom, to raise my daughter. Which is what I was put on this earth to do.

As for other things I am getting frustrated with my goal and dream...I need to really start refocusing. I need to make a plan and stick to it. This is my future for me and Adri and I have to make sure it is solid!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You continue to amaze me, Sue....always....