So I haven't really been in the mood to blog...actually haven't been in the mood for alot. But still push through and do what I have too.
Saturdays WOD I did at home:
Snatch Skills
100 Push Ups ~ 2:46
100 Sit Ups ~ 4:21
AMRAP in 15mins ( 9 ~ 19 situps)
15 Pushups
20 Lateral Lunges
25 Situps
30 Step Ups
Then Yesterday's WOD ~
Strength Work~
1x20 OHS @ 60lbs
1x20 Push Press @ 75lbs (the last 4 were burning!!)
WOD~
5 Rounds For Time: 32:43
30 Situps
30 Push Press @ 45
30 Stiff Leg DL @ 65
50 Step Ups
The DL and Step Ups absolutely SUCKED ASS!!! But no complaining...no use...just push through and make it to the other side!!
Food...we won't go there....eating clean about 80%...need to get more food in though!!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Not happy about WODs, but Strength is improving....
at 6:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment