BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
"To be the BEST that we can be, we must truly understand and believe in the power of challenge, survival, and life obstacles. The moment you realize that...you become a better person because of the challenges that you have faced, is the moment you become a survivor of life! That moment you become UNSTOPPABLE!! Today do something that scares you! Push your limits and SUCCEED!"

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Just a little...

Thought I would blog a little since I can;t seem to do anything else!! I am extremely frustrated that I am out on leave for CrossFit training. Just when I start seeing a spike in my numbers on lifts...I have to stop completely!! Then I also see a spike on the scale! It doesn't matter what I am eatng, I gain. I know my problem is not eating enough...but when I don't expell ANY energy and am just laying around doing crap nothing...I have no need to eat, nor do I miss it. So of course my body just is storing...I know this, but it doesn't change my eating!

Oh well...thats it for now....maybe I will add more later....

0 comments: