BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
"To be the BEST that we can be, we must truly understand and believe in the power of challenge, survival, and life obstacles. The moment you realize that...you become a better person because of the challenges that you have faced, is the moment you become a survivor of life! That moment you become UNSTOPPABLE!! Today do something that scares you! Push your limits and SUCCEED!"

Monday, June 21, 2010

Haven't really posted anything because there has been nothing to post. I had an emergency doctor appt on Friday due to some issues upon waking. I found out some more negative news, but no sense dwelling on it, I knew it was coming, it was just within time! So another JUST DEAL moment!

I haven't done any strength training since Thursday and I did no WOD on Friday and light WOD on Saturday, but got some time in on the bike. Sunday I was out for the count...gotta love rain!! NOT!!  Gonna try and do a WOD today, but not sure how much my body will let me go...but I am gonna do what it lets me!!

1 comments:

Xfit Lauren said...

I'll be at the gym in the pm tomorrow. Wanna do the WOD with me?