BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
"To be the BEST that we can be, we must truly understand and believe in the power of challenge, survival, and life obstacles. The moment you realize that...you become a better person because of the challenges that you have faced, is the moment you become a survivor of life! That moment you become UNSTOPPABLE!! Today do something that scares you! Push your limits and SUCCEED!"

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ok...a little QUICKIE!!! (hee hee)

I switched it up...cuz I was a little sore today!!

Fitness Assessment (not sure how the RUNNING part is gonna work on this with me...since I can't run or barely jog...but I put I goal in my head!!)

1min MAX REP PUSHUPS ~ 51
Rest 2mins
1min MAX REP SITUPS ~ 45
Rest 2mins
1min MAX REP SQUATS ~ 50
Rest 2mins
12min MAX DISTANCE RUN ~ .87 (my goal was 3/4mile...so I broke it!)

Tomorrow I do todays WOD!! LOL!!!

0 comments: