BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
"To be the BEST that we can be, we must truly understand and believe in the power of challenge, survival, and life obstacles. The moment you realize that...you become a better person because of the challenges that you have faced, is the moment you become a survivor of life! That moment you become UNSTOPPABLE!! Today do something that scares you! Push your limits and SUCCEED!"

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Letting someone else KICK MY ASS...

So yesterday I choose to let someone else kick my ass....YEAH...so I left completely drenched in sweat (no a/c) and my heart was pumping....but here is the thing....absolutely not sore AT ALL TODAY!!!

I feel like I can KICK MY OWN ASS BETTER!!!  Is that bad?

I guess I push myself hard and am a determined woman and motivator from within that even if I have someone in my face (like a Jillian Michaels) it does nothing...cuz I am my own Jillian Michaels! LOL!!

So off to go KICK MY OWN ASS....and I LOVE DOING IT!!!!

Can I get an AMEN!!!!??? 

Hey Lauren....I do love Kicking Ass with you though!!! ANYTIME GIRLFRIEND!! ANYTIME!!

2 comments:

Xfit Lauren said...

Anytime! and my thumbs & shins? wtf? LOL

Anonymous said...

Too bad it's not like CrossFit :)