BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
"To be the BEST that we can be, we must truly understand and believe in the power of challenge, survival, and life obstacles. The moment you realize that...you become a better person because of the challenges that you have faced, is the moment you become a survivor of life! That moment you become UNSTOPPABLE!! Today do something that scares you! Push your limits and SUCCEED!"

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Left Hip is my nemesis...

Well, I just have to realize my left hip will just be my enemy for the REST OF MY LIFE!!! During the Fitness Asssesment...I was in tears (LITERALLY) trying to just get .87 miles in 12minutes! And then in todays WOD I am NOT subbing anymore...I don't care if I have to walk it....if it says RUN....I WILL be using my legs in some fashion!! Though I already know tears will be flowing! Time to SUCK IT UP!

Strength Work ~
   1x20 Deadlift @ 95 (left really good...definitly could have gone higher in weight, so next time!)
   1x20 Push Press @ 85 (I pushed my limits...but only got in 17!! My arms weakened!! UGH!!)

WOD ~
   3 Rounds For Time : 22:32
     50m Overhead Lunges (25lb plate) (last rd did wide lunges left hip was on fire)
     40 Step Ups
     400m Run (yes I jogged at 4.6-5.0 pace!!)

Checkout ~
   4x30sec Handstand Holds (getting better, but these SUCK!!)

My food is definitely getting better, but I am cuttin gout more fruit...and adding more veggies and protein. I also IF twice a week, just a 12 hr ones, though I will be doing a 24 hr one if I need to!

0 comments: