BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
"To be the BEST that we can be, we must truly understand and believe in the power of challenge, survival, and life obstacles. The moment you realize that...you become a better person because of the challenges that you have faced, is the moment you become a survivor of life! That moment you become UNSTOPPABLE!! Today do something that scares you! Push your limits and SUCCEED!"

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sorry...not much I want to say today....

WOD:
10 mins of Jumping Rope (barefoot) (which by the way sucked for my hip, did alot of right leg single jumps)

Then:
  OPT's "Push, Press, Swing"

     1. Press 1RM in 4 minutes ~ 115 lb (tried 120lb, but failed, shoulder wouldn't let me get it up)
     2. Tabata Push Ups - low score ~ 12  (these sucked, first 2 rounds did 21...I was like I go this!  Until
         round 4...then I hit the flippin brick wall!!!)
     3. AMRAP KBS (35 lb) in 4 minutes ~ 58 reps (hol hell my left shoulder was on fire...but my core loved 
         it)

FOOD JOURNAL:
B~PS/AB
S~Carrots
L~4oz lean meat, lettuce, cucs
S~yogurt, blueberries
D~nothing...stomach was upset (due to issues at home)

Sorry blog sux tonight...but it's just too the point!

Oh yeah and Kev, I started the Fish Oil Supplements...the things I do to get where I need to be!

0 comments: