So I didn't blog yesterday...mainly because my ass was sitting in a car all day and I think I have PERMANENT bruising on both ass cheeks!! In 4 days, I sat 25 hours in a car driving...my hip, butt and lower back are NOT pleased with me! But on the positive side...I DIDN'T take one pain pill the entire trip!!! GO ME!!! Though I did take all other daily 17 pills to function!! UGH...I hate meds!!
So I realized one thing I loved about Florida while being away....flat land is a WONDERFUL thing while recovering in a wheelchair, on a walker and cane!! HOLY CRAP!! I thought I had an arm work out here...my bi's and tri's would have looked even more amazing if I lived in Georgia throughout my recovery!! LOL!!!
Well I didn't get home til 10pm, and I told Kev that I was going to do my WOD for the day once I got home! But by the time, I unpacked and got Adrianna settled for bed, it was almost 11 and I was done!! Though I laid in bed wide awake til almost 2am...my body couldn't move...there was NO WAY IN HELL I was pushing out even the start of my WOD which was 70 Burpees!! HAHA...Adrianna would have found me on my bedroom floor in the morning!!
So I took my Coach's advice (YES KEVIN I DO LISTEN!!), and changed my rest day...so my WOD will be later tonight AFTER I put in 2 hours of volunteer time after work at Adrianna's school in the Science Room! Another long day for me! Plus Kev wants me to do some lifting tonight since while I was away I was ONLY doing body work.
Also today I go back and visit my pain management doc...not sure what this visit will entail...I want my FET results from March...but I doubt he even received them...I will probably need a flippin court order to get MY OWN paperwork!!! Gotta love work comp!!
Well...back to my daily schedule of being a mom (#1), training (#2), enjoying life (#3), and working (#4)! Will blog after my WOD tonight....Ciao!!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Back to the daily grind...
at 6:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Remember, just to thwe maximum of your capability before pain sets in. Hope all went well at the doc today! Headed in to the gym.. gonna be a LONG ass day for me...
Post a Comment