BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
"To be the BEST that we can be, we must truly understand and believe in the power of challenge, survival, and life obstacles. The moment you realize that...you become a better person because of the challenges that you have faced, is the moment you become a survivor of life! That moment you become UNSTOPPABLE!! Today do something that scares you! Push your limits and SUCCEED!"

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I love Push Ups...but DO YOU??

I use to be the one who use to DREAD the word "PUSH UP". I literally would get sick to my stomach at the mere thought of having to do them!

THEN the law enforcement academy happened and I fell in LOVE with them!!! I am not kidding!! I was doing about 2500 different versions of push ups on a weekly basis!! I loved being able to feel myself getting stronger each week...after 6 months...MY arms and shoulders LOOKED AMAZING!!! Then my accident occurred and once I was able to get into a

Read more ...

0 comments: