BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
"To be the BEST that we can be, we must truly understand and believe in the power of challenge, survival, and life obstacles. The moment you realize that...you become a better person because of the challenges that you have faced, is the moment you become a survivor of life! That moment you become UNSTOPPABLE!! Today do something that scares you! Push your limits and SUCCEED!"

Sunday, December 23, 2012

He Found HEALTHIER Addictions and Found Himself Along The Way...Meet Chad

“I woke up. Once again, my head felt like it got cracked in the back by a baseball bat. That’s what a twelve pack of Bud Light and a bottle of tequila will do to you. Something was different about this morning, though. I didn't really know where I was. I didn't know who I was with, and I didn't recognize the reflection in the mirror.”
So what exactly happened to Chad?

How did he go from being an all-state, all-district athlete and one of the top in the military to being homeless

Read more ...

0 comments: