BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
"To be the BEST that we can be, we must truly understand and believe in the power of challenge, survival, and life obstacles. The moment you realize that...you become a better person because of the challenges that you have faced, is the moment you become a survivor of life! That moment you become UNSTOPPABLE!! Today do something that scares you! Push your limits and SUCCEED!"

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Obesity in America...My Take

Overweight American’s, is it a plaque we put upon ourselves or did society and our ancestors help? This topic hits home to me. Just 6 years ago, back in 2005, I topped the scales at 275 pounds. You might wonder how a 29 year old (at the time) let herself go like that. Well, here is a little background, I come from a 100% Italian family, all there ever is are get togethers surrounded by tons of food. As a child and teenager though, I wasn’t heavy. I was a competitive swimmer for

Read more ...

0 comments: