I will be honest...every minute away from Cape Coral, is every minute more I realize how much I don't BELONG there!! One day I will leave that place...it is NOT home to me...I need to find MY HOME! I know it won't be til Adrianna leaves for college and starts her life and thats ok...right now I do what is right for her and our life.
I want to live a laid back life, I want to walk out my front door and KNOW MY NEIGHBORS! I want to get up in the morning and sit out on my back deck with my coffee after doing my morning WOD and watch Gods creatures in their natural habitat.
I am in a different place in my life...and I kow that the next few years are going to be fast paced....so I am prepared for it. For all the trials and obstacles and headaches that will occur. I am ready. Because all the amazing tesitmonies that are going to come out of it....are going to out weigh all of it!!!
So today I did my first WOD since being on vacation....and from having some medical issues again. I did a light one and my sis did it with me.
3 rounds for time: 7:32
20 lunges
20 pushups
20 situps
20 dips
Later tonight I am going to do a CFE on her eliptical
I need to do some weight training while I am here but there is NO heavy weights here...so I will be doing some dumbbell presses and swings. So we will see :)
Sunday, August 1, 2010
No where near home and LOVING EVERY MINUTE!!
at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment